Experienced Immigration Attorney - Marlene F. Gonzalez

Change of Status Process

If you want to change your status in the United States, there are a few steps you need to follow. First, you'll need to file an application with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The specific application you'll need to file depends on your current status and the status you're applying for. You must apply to change status before your current status expires. Call us now at (801) 746-4880 for help with your change of status application.

Call us now at 1-833-VISA-4-US for helpwith your change of status application.