Experienced Immigration Attorney - Marlene F. Gonzalez

EB-5 Visas

The EB-5 immigrant investor program was created by Congress in 1990 as a means of stimulating the American economy by allowing certain qualifying foreign investors to live and work in the U.S. Investors may also invest through U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)-designated regional centers, in accordance with a 1992 pilot program that has been regularly authorized since its implementation.

You may be eligible under the EB-5 visa program as an immigrant investor if you wish to invest in a company in the United States that would create jobs and stimulate the economy. Specific requirements must be met, however, and the documentation and paperwork can be extensive and exhausting. An attorney with experience in EB-5 visas can provide guidance and representation to assist you in determining eligibility and applying. If you want to obtain a green card as an investor, Attorney Marlene Gonzalez can help you understand your options and can take the necessary steps to help you apply. To get started, call 1-833-VISA-4-US

Eligibility Under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program

To be eligible as an immigrant investor, the following qualifications must be met:

  • The applicant must invest in a new commercial enterprise, any for-profit activity created to conduct lawful business that was established after November 29, 1990;
  • The applicant’s investment must be sufficient to directly or indirectly create at least 10 full-time positions for qualifying employees; and
  • The applicant must provide sufficient capital, secured by his or her own assets, in the amount of at least $1,050,000, or $800,000 in a rural area or an area with a high unemployment rate.

Businesses established prior to November 29, 1990 may also qualify, as long as it is sufficiently restructured, reorganized, or expanded. In cases involving troubled businesses, maintaining the same level of employees may be allowed.

Interested in learning more? Contact US Journey Immigration Services at 1-833-VISA-4-US

Call us now at 1-833-VISA-4-US for helpwith your change of status application.