Experienced Immigration Attorney - Marlene F. Gonzalez

E2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas

E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas are nonimmigrant visas that permit individuals from certain countries to enter the United States for a temporary period of time. These visas allow you to live in the US while conducting business or making investments.

The E-2 Treaty Trader Visa is available to citizens of countries that have economic treaties with US, including Japan, Singapore, and Australia. The treaty trader must be coming to the US for an activity related to trade or investment between their home country and the United States.

Call us now at 1-833-VISA-4-US for helpwith your change of status application.