US Journey Immigration Services

(801) 746-4880

Call us today

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 5:00

Always here to help you


Experienced Immigration Attorney - Marlene F. Gonzalez

Student Visa

The student visa is for foreign citizens who want to enter the United States to study at an accredited school or university. There are two types of student visas: the F-1 student visa for academic students and the M-1 student visa for vocational students. To qualify for a student visa, you must demonstrate that you have ties to your home country and that you will return there after your studies in the United States. To find out more about applying for a student visa, call us at (801) 746-4880.

Call us now at (801) 746-4880 for helpwith your change of status application.