VAWA Self-Petitions for Spouses

How to Apply for a Student Visa from your home

To apply for a student visa in the United States, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Apply to a US school: You must first apply and be accepted to a US school that is authorized to issue the Form I-20, which is a document you will need to apply for a student visa.

2. Pay the SEVIS fee: Once you receive your Form I-20, you will need to pay the SEVIS fee, which is a fee that goes towards maintaining the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).

3. Complete the online DS-160 form: You will need to complete the online DS-160 form, which is a non-immigrant visa application form.

4. Schedule a visa interview: You will need to schedule a visa interview at the US embassy or consulate in your home country.

5. Attend the visa interview: You will need to attend the visa interview with all necessary documents, including your Form I-20, proof of SEVIS fee payment, passport, and financial documents.

6. Wait for visa approval: After the interview, you will need to wait for your visa to be approved. If approved, you will receive your visa within a few days.

student visa
It’s important to note that the process and requirements for a student visa can vary depending on your individual circumstances and the school you plan to attend. We at US Journey Immigration Services have helped may successfully navigate the student visa application process. Call us now at 1-833-VISA 4

Services Offered by US Journey Immigration Services in Salt Lake City

Tags :

Student Visas

Share :

Have Any Question?

We have a team of experts wth over 20 years of experience here to help you navigate through this journey.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Experienced Immigration Attorney - Marlene F. Gonzalez

Student Visa

The student visa is for foreign citizens who want to enter the United States to study at an accredited school or university. There are two types of student visas: the F-1 student visa for academic students and the M-1 student visa for vocational students. To qualify for a student visa, you must demonstrate that you have ties to your home country and that you will return there after your studies in the United States. To find out more about applying for a student visa, call us at 1-833-VISA-4-US

Call us now at 1-833-VISA-4-US for helpwith your change of status application.